Saturday, April 16, 2011

the things i do: attend art openings (that feature my work!)


This is the Somerville Museum. Every year they host an exhibition featuring all of the artists that participate in Open Studios. This year I will be #65 on the map! Last night Maria Marx (of Maria Marx Art) and I attended the opening reception. Although I wasn't psyched at the placement of my work (it was a bit low and I wish they would have put it at eye level!) it is always fun to see your work in a museum. The exhibition will be up through Open Studios weekend (April 30-May 1) so I encourage you to pay the exhibition a visit. Be sure to kneel down in front of my piece and take a look!





I will be featuring my custom home brew labels at open studios. They are also available at my etsy shop!

No comments: